星期四, 6月 18, 2009

Jet-lagging

Widely awake at 6am. Can't sleep even my body tells me it wants to.

Geez....

Got a full-day booking when I first got back to my clinic. I think that's the first time. Also got a patient that really pissed me off. Gave me a headache as I need to talk to boss again, which is something I don't feel like doing. You know, he can be weird at times.

All the stress returns as I come back to this office. Welcome back Karen.

Thought about quitting many many times. But I just don't know where to go as it seems the industry is so small in Hong Kong. I never plan to switch job every now and then if I'm not forced to.

Somehow I feel like I'm wasting my life here, dealing with all those emotions that are unnecessary and harmful to my health, meanwhile not really achieving anything substantial.

But hardship is hardship. Simon likes his job but just can't find one, and I don't want to stay in this field yet I have to.

Heavenly Father, have mercy on us.

「信就是所望之事的實底,是未見之事的確據。」

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home