星期日, 10月 02, 2005

Talk to Eunice

Just talked to Eunice the other day.

We discussed about the issues in church, so on and so forth. To be honest, I think I really need a companion especially at this period of time. I do need support from brothers and sisters who can share my burden. Even though I do not understand why she is away physically at this moment (and I believe God has His will in doing this), I am grateful that her heart is with us and I know that she misses us a lot.

And I know that the phone bill must be expensive for her ($1.00 US for 1 min?). I called her first and it is around $4 for 27 min. After I used up my phone card, she called me. Well, I guess she doesn't have any place to spend the money in Japan anyways...

But I'm glad to have such a sister in Christ :-)

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home