星期三, 12月 26, 2012

Christmas gifts



Thank you for bringing me the chips all the way from Toronto!!! :)  A very thoughtful Christmas gift~~  And thank you Margaret + Kevin + Chantelle as well for the chocolates!  The best moment is, Simon can see them but can't eat them! haha!

And before I forget, I should write down one of the happiest moments I experienced during this Christmas.  A sister and I visited an elderly who lives alone in an old building and we bought a scarf for him as a gift.  Well, we didn't really know what to buy for him beforehand.  Food may not be good for him as he has diabetes... He has problems reading as well, so books won't be a good choice... Since temperature was dropping, I thought maybe a scarf would suit him.   He was really happy to receive the gift.  He told us he was actually thinking who could give him a scarf because the one he is using was donated by a charitable organization many years ago.   Sometimes I just can't imagine why people are not even able to afford a scarf nowadays.  Anyhow, I'm very glad we bought something useful and functional for a senior who really needs it.  I believe if we really understand how great a gift we received from God, we would definitely have no hesitation to give and share with others.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home