星期四, 3月 24, 2011

Personality type

I guess I did this Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test many years ago. And two nights ago my friend did it again for me. The result is the same over the years.

I'm an INTJ.

Of course I do not suit every description of this personality type, but I would say it's quite accurate. Some facts:

1) 此類人算罕見,約佔1.5% - that explains why people can't really make sense out of me??!?!

2) 其人格在16型中,也是最為獨立的 - yep, I believe I'm quite independent.. sometimes too independent

3) 人際關係是 INTJ 的致命傷。雖然他們是具備深度關懷他人的能力,也願意付出大量的時間與精神經營,但他們平時的強大能力常會在這種時候莫名其妙翻船 - yeah, take extra efforts to build a relationship...

4) INTJ 通常重隱私,重個人時間,表面上也都波瀾不興,使他們容易被誤會 - yep, I just don't understand why people don't respect privacy... haha...

5) 一個INTJ可能會認為,沒有意義的對話,比如說閒談是浪費時間 - yeah, I hate people wasting my time...

6) 在一些時候,INTJ看起來冷漠、有所保留、反應遲鈍,但其實事實上,他們幾乎對那些他們關心的人所給出的拒絕信號過度敏感 - so true!

7) INTJ被稱為類型中的「系統建造者」,特徵包括思想上的獨立和對效率的渴求。當他們有自主權和創造的自由時他們做得最好。他們具備分析和簡潔表達複雜概念的才華。- that's right!

8) INTJ們通常適合關於學術、研究、諮詢、管理、科學和法律方面的工作。 INTJ 有興趣管理的話,是可以會花些時間突顯自己,學些管理技巧,甚至(為野心或是保持低調)刻意把自己裝得跟一般人一樣,免得被視為異端。- yeah, I'm quite obsessed about knowledge... and again.. most people don't really make sense out of me.. ok ok...

If you're interested, you can take the test here

What type of personality do you have?

Then I thought, how can I apply this knowledge to work, ministries in church, etc... then thinking back, I'm really an INTJ (INTJ's primary interest is not understanding a concept, but rather applying that concept in a useful way).

3 Comments:

At 10:08 下午, Blogger Eunice said...

Haha, good to know - find it so true about you!

I am an INFJ. =)

 
At 8:36 下午, Anonymous Edmund said...

And I have been swinging between INTP and INFJ....

 
At 6:20 上午, Blogger Karen said...

We are quite similar... but at least you guys have a 'sensing' or 'perceiving' factor in your personality. I'm simply cold-blooded.. hahahah...

 

發佈留言

<< Home