Sorry that Cc and I can not make it this time. Sure like lots of fun that day! Olivia & Ben certainly are smart, but I don't think there is really any use.....
Oh no, we had lots of fun, too (well, maybe not during the Q&A section and certainly not when Benny was swinging the hoola). =P But it was great seeing everyone before our wedding!
Hope to see everyone on Saturday, and thanks for planning such an unforgettable wedding shower for us. Now I'm looking forward to Olivia & Ben's...*smile*.
3 Comments:
Sorry that Cc and I can not make it this time. Sure like lots of fun that day! Olivia & Ben certainly are smart, but I don't think there is really any use.....
Can't wait for Eunice's big day, hurray!
We really did have fun (maybe except Eunice and Thomas) :-P
As for Olivia and Ben, I guess after I posted their pic, everyone would know their intention of staying quiet that day... hahaha
Oh no, we had lots of fun, too (well, maybe not during the Q&A section and certainly not when Benny was swinging the hoola). =P But it was great seeing everyone before our wedding!
Hope to see everyone on Saturday, and thanks for planning such an unforgettable wedding shower for us. Now I'm looking forward to Olivia & Ben's...*smile*.
發佈留言
<< Home